The Conjure Woman

The Conjure Woman
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, November 7, 2011

More Dream Images

1. People of all shapes and sizes walking in circles around a large clock-face singing, "What is the world going to do today? What in the world? What in the world?


2. My childhood room -


3. A time machine.


4. A man with the plague stirring a cauldron, (not a good dream!)


(I had a better cauldron dream once, where a beautiful woman with dark hair sang a skeleton on a table back to life.)

5. In a rain forest, gathered round a Mayan sacred pool with other warriors, (I was one)...


6. Watching lions run down a beach as the oceans receeded... an apocalyptic sort of dream...


7. Dancing with a circle of women around a fire on a mountain ... there were drums in the distance... one woman turned to me and her eyes flashed yellow like a cat's and her teeth barred showing fangs... "Sorry", she said, "sometimes that just happens."

Eyes of Erzulie Flambeau

8.  An army of Cardinals moving in kaliedoscopic patterns over a U.N. Conference...


9. An ancient maypole...


10. The real Scarborough Fair


11. That I'm a fox running across Sutton Hoo...



I must go back to keeping a dream journal...

1 comment:

  1. Great Post & Lovely Pictures :D
    I thought you might enjoy machinima film about the folk song Scarborough Fair http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0b0AcCtnVo
    along with my speculative conjecture that this may have arisen from Spencer's Faerie Queene
    http://bit.ly/zl4P2L
    Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments